This little mobile craft project is so easy to do and turns out so pretty that I couldn't resist posting it. It's also a great craft idea for kids to try out!
Items You'll Need:
- Seashells or other small, beach related items
- Several feat of string
- 2 pieces of dowel rod (or a few wire hangers)
- Strong glue
1. Use string and glue to form dowel rods into an 'X'
2. Cut string into varying length pieces and tie them to the ends of the dowel rods
3. Glue shells onto the strings and let sit until glue has hardened (if you have sand dollars, you can use the holes to tie the string instead of gluing it)
4. Use another piece of string to hang your new creation up!